Banner

Banner

[TRANS] Seungri's Diary Update! "China's Seung-chan" (120720)

| Saturday, July 21

[TRANS]
BIGBANG Alive World Tour is now in Shanghai, China! 
Japan concert was great so I am looking forward to China's concert! 
It's been 3 weeks, Bigbang is finally gathered together. 
Long time no see! 
Everyone is busy with doing different activities recently, is everyone getting thinner?
Everyone is very thin now!
But my leader said: " dude you got chubbier "
Indeed, I visited many places in Japan recently,
tasted various kind of famous food ... T.T
I can't help because it's too delicious
I have not much time...I'm very sorry indeed...!
I need to do exercises!
This is the first time in my life to be in Shanghai!
We spent one hour to travel from airport to the venue!
China is very large indeed!
I am very happy very happy!
I want to be good at Chinese...
I will be working hard for the concert!!


Source: Chikachica415@ameblo//maxinebluee@twitter
Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD 
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD